- some possible juvi-pyros
- firemen collecting donations for charity
- gas tax update (see below for commentary)
- our library getting More Donations, Woohoo!
- construtction updates, Woohoo!
- good news: they're starting to pay up. Yayyy....
- bad news: they're seeking an appeal at the state level & bringing the city of Sister's into the picture. Booooo....
Opinion: They should leave Cornelius alone. Realize this is the cost of
doing business in a financially stressed town, and be thankful that they will
soon get a serious uptick in business with the
Walmart opening. I just think they're fundamentally money-hungry and
are very paranoid of the highly competitive gas-markets Hillsboro, Aloha, Forest
Grove etc... Personally I think it makes no sense - Like I've said in the past.
People will continue to pick up gas at the same convenient location that makes
them happy. Personally, I don't see anyone bypassing Cornelius gas stations just
to save 2¢/gall down 3+ miles away.
Please enjoy my 'Brief of the Brief'. Just click on the image below.